Fly-teacation Christmas Party Hamper
The Christmas Party Hamper is sold out. Stay tuned with us for upcoming initiatives!
Hong Kong Airlines (“HKA”) is pleased to announce a partnership with Pier 1929 on an exclusive Christmas party hamper. The hamper is designed exclusively for aviation enthusiasts and customers who miss flying with Hong Kong Airlines. It will come in the form of a Standard Unit, inflight equipment normally used for storing meals inside the aircraft. Other items in the hamper include Hong Kong Airlines' Business dining ware, cutlery, trays and a bottle of wine. Furthermore, a selection of sweet and savoury bites will round out the party hamper and provide a delectable treat for families and friends planning a Christmas celebration.
As proof of its authenticity as an inflight item, the Hong Kong Airlines' Standard Units may show some signs of wear and tear. However, they remain fully functional as storage items. To ensure the freshness of the food items in the party hamper, customers may self-pick up at Pier 1929.
Self-Pickup Location: Pier 1929, 2/F, Wan Chai Ferry Pier, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Self-Pickup Date and Time: 12 noon to 7 pm, between 21 December 2021 and 2 January 2022
- Christmas Red Fruit Mousse Cake 聖誕雜錦紅莓慕斯蛋糕 (4” x 4”)
- Pistachio Christmas Tree Cake 開心果聖誕樹蛋糕 (4 pcs)
- Whisky Chocolate Tart 威士忌酒心朱古力撻 (4 pcs)
- Nutcracker Chestnut Pie with Rum Cream 冧酒忌廉核桃批 (4 pcs)
- English Raisin Scone with Whipping Cream & Jam 英式提子鬆餅(4 pcs) 配果醬
- Turkey Chicken Tart with Pineapple Salsa 菠蘿莎莎煙火雞撻 (4 pcs)
- Lobster and Peach Salad Brioche Toast 水蜜桃龍蝦沙律法式奶油多士 (4 pcs)
- Truffle Wild Mushroom Toast 黑松露蘑菇多士 (4 pcs)
- Mini Spinach Quiche 迷你酥皮菠菜批 (4 pcs)
- Queen Crab Salad Tortilla 蟹肉沙律墨西哥薄餅 (4 pcs)
- Teriyaki Sauce Ox-Tongue Puff Pastry 照燒汁鹹牛脷洋葱酥皮撻 (4 pcs)
Dimension: 39.4cm x 28.9cm x 27.8cm
Manufacturer: Zodiac Air Catering Equipment Europe B.V.
- Stainless steel Knife (4 pcs)
- Stainless steel Fork (4 pcs)
- Stainless steel Soup Spoon (4 pcs)
- Business Class Cotton Meal Napkin (4 pcs)
- Business Class Porcelain Casserole w/ red flower (2 pcs)
- Business Class Porcelain 7" Plate w/ red flower (Appetizer Plate) (2 pcs)
- Business Class Porcelain 5” Plate w/ red flower (Bread Plate) (6 pcs)
- Business Class Porcelain 80mm Coffee Cup w/ red flower (4 pcs)
- Business Class Porcelain Butter Dish w/ red flower (2 pcs)
- Business Class Porcelain Pepper Shaker w/ red flower (1 pc)
- Business Class Porcelain Salt Shaker w/ red flower (1 pc)
- Business Class Wine Glass (4 pcs)
- Business Class Plastic Wine Stand (Brown) (2 pcs)
- 1/1 Tray (2 pcs)
Santa Carolina Premio Red (Chile) - Cabernet Sauvignon
Weight: 1.115 KG
Material: Grapes, yeast, 12.5% alcohol
- Hong Kong Artists x Hong Kong Airlines Postcard Set (12 pcs)
- Hong Kong Airlines Collectible Business Class Amenity Kits
“Airline Trolley with Christmas Surprises” Giveaway
Upon purchase of the Christmas party hamper, you are entitled to join our “Airline Trolley with Christmas Surprises” giveaway and get a chance to win a Hong Kong Airlines full-size trolley and a series of limited travel memorabilia designed by 4 local artists. Don’t miss out!
Campaign period: now — 17 December 2021
How to participate: Campaign link will be shared to customers via email after placing order
How to win: 2 selected winners with the most creativity
Terms and Conditions
- This Hong Kong Airlines x Pier 1929 Christmas Party Take-away Set (“Set”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By purchasing the Set via Hong Kong Airlines designated official website (https://hkairlinescollection.com/), you shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Customers shall purchase the Set at Hong Kong Airlines designated official website from 2 December 2021 to 28 December 2021 (HK time) and pick up the Set from 21 December 2021 to 2 January 2022 at 12 noon to 7 pm (HK time) and collect it at Pier 1929’s premises located at 2/F, Wan Chai Ferry Pier, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. Please present valid order confirmation email upon collection of the Set. No delivery service will be provided by Hong Kong Airlines.
- The Set includes Creative Sweets, Standard Unit, Inflight Items, Wine and Gift as listed in the website. The contents are subject to change without prior notice.
- Flight models, dolls and some other decorative items as shown in the photos on the website are for illustration purposes and are excluded from the Set. Photos are for reference only.
- Customers are not allowed to collect the Set after the date of collection as stated in the valid order confirmation email and no payment will be refunded.
- Once the order has been placed online and payment has been completed, order details cannot be changed and cancelled, and payment is non-refundable. The Set is not for resale and not for other commercial purposes.
- Personal data will only be used by Hong Kong Airlines and Pier 1929 for the purpose of purchase and collection of the Set.
- Pickup will be suspended if Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, or a black rainstorm warning signal is in force. In which case, Pier 1929 will contact affected customers by phone or email on the following business day to arrange for alternative pickup date/time.
- It is strongly recommended that food in the Set should be consumed within 4 hours after pickup and it should be kept in the refrigerator at the temperature of 4°C or below if it is not consumed immediately after pickup.
- For enquiry related to purchase and collection arrangement for the Set, please contact Pier 1929 at 3188 9677 or email@example.com. For enquiry related to Standard Units and Inflight Items, please contact Hong Kong Airlines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pier 1929 is responsible for the food and tableware including safety and hygiene standard.
- The Standard Units of Hong Kong Airlines may show some wear and tear as they have been used inflight. By purchasing this Set, the customers acknowledge that the Standard Units are not new and they accept the conditions as they are. No change of Standard Units are allowed.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any of these Terms and Conditions, Hong Kong Airlines shall reserve the right of interpretation and the decision of Hong Kong Airlines shall be final.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.